Are you facing a problem while connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your phones and don’t know what to do?
Well, you’re at the right place then because in this discussion we’re going to examine the most trusted and accurate ways to connect your Philips Bluetooth headphone to phones.
So, if you’re a newbie and don’t know how to connect Philips Bluetooth headphones to a phone then just stick with this discussion and see the content below.
How to connect Philips Bluetooth headphones to a phone?
Here, a question arises: what if I have an Android phone or an iOS device?
Well, let us tell you that whether you have an android device or an android device, this discussion is going to be very helpful for you because we have discussed the exact method of connecting the device to Android and iOS also. So, let’s start.
How to connect Philips Bluetooth headphones to Android devices?
If you have an android device and you wanna connect your device to your phone then follow the steps which are listed below:-
- Firstly, make sure that your mobile device is turned on and has a good battery percentage. Also, ensure that your headphones are charged and maintain a good battery percentage.
- Now, unlock your android device and go to settings.
- In settings go to Bluetooth and switch on the Bluetooth option. Once the Bluetooth option gets turned on.
- Now, come to the Bluetooth headphone and press the call button for around 7 seconds.
- Step by pressing the button when the light gets turned on and off alternatively.
- Go to the Bluetooth section again and check the nearby available device.
- In a couple of seconds, you’ll get the device name, you just have to click on the device name.
- When you click on the device name then the Bluetooth starts pairing.
- Enter the password “0000” and when the pairing ends your Bluetooth device gets connected to your headphone.
Now, start using your headphones and enjoy the music.
How to connect Philips Bluetooth headphones to your iOS devices?
If you have an iOS device whether it is an iPhone or an iPad, with the steps discussed below you’ll get to know how you can easily connect your iOS device to the Philips Bluetooth headphones.
- Firstly, make sure that your iOS device is turned on and maintains a good battery percentage. Also, ensure that your headphones are charged otherwise they lose the connection.
- Now, open your settings or just scroll down your quick menu and get the Bluetooth feature. Turn your Bluetooth on and make a long press it to directly go to the Bluetooth section.
- Hold your Philips Bluetooth headphones and press the calling button until the light starts blinking blue and white alternatively.
- When the headphone blinks then again visit the Bluetooth section and click to search the nearby devices.
- In a couple of seconds, you’ll get the device name of your Philips headline in your Bluetooth section on the iPhone.
- When the name starts appearing then tap on it. In a couple of seconds, you’ve to enter the password which is “0000” and wait for a few seconds.
- Your device gets automatically connected with the device and now you can use the headphone through your mobile.
In this way, you can easily connect your iPhone or iPad with the high-quality Philips Bluetooth headphone.
|Query:- Did I have to connect the Bluetooth headphone every time? |
No, most smartphones have the feature where you just have to connect the device only once. When you connect your device with Bluetooth then by enabling an option that is present on your screen ensures the automatic connectivity of your Bluetooth headphone whenever the Bluetooth finds connectivity with the device.
FAQs (Frequently asked questions)
Q. How do I put my Bluetooth headphones in pairing mode?
Follow the steps which are discussed below:-
- Put your headphones into pairing mode, press the power button of your headphone and make a long press of around 7 seconds.
- When the Bluetooth is turned on then open your Bluetooth settings in the phone settings.
- Now, open your Bluetooth settings option and select the name of the device to get into the pairing mode.
- When your Bluetooth gets paired with the headphone then the headphone starts blinking.
After completing all the steps your device gets connected and you can easily enjoy the music and other entertainment in it.
Q. Why did my Philips bluetooth headphone fail in pairing?
If your Philips bluetooth headphone is not pairing with your device then the reason behind this is that you’re not in the range of bluetooth or your headphone is placed too far from your phone.
The other possible reason behind this happening is that you didn’t turn on your Pairing mode so that your device will get connected to it.
So, to ensure connectivity you have to make sure that you have your headphones near to your phone when you’re connecting both devices and the pairing mode of your device should be on.
If the issue wasn’t fixed, you can try again after turning on your bluetooth headphone again.
Q. How do I fix the bluetooth pairing problem?
If you’re facing a bluetooth pairing problem then you can solve this issue by following the steps below:-
- Firstly, go to the settings and select the option of devices.
- Find the option of “Bluetooth Other devices”
- Various options of devices that are already paired are appearing there.
- You just have to select that one device name that is paired but not connecting.
- Unpair that device and try to pair the device again.
- When the device is paired again then check the connectivity by connecting the device to Bluetooth.
After having the steps above, your issue of failed pairing gets solved and the device that you want to connect to gets connected.
So, here we have discussed how you can easily connect the Philips bluetooth device with your Android or OS devices.
All the steps which are suggested in the above section are 100% trusted and plenty of people gave positive responses after applying these steps.
If you’re a newbie and don’t know how to connect the Philips bluetooth headphone then use the above-discussed steps and get your Philips bluetooth headphone with your Android and iPhone.